Monday, November 9, 2009

Shake Your BOM BOM's

One of the reasons I got into sewing and quilt making was my trip to Lancaster County in Pennsylvania and seeing all the beautiful Amish quilts.
I was excited to see this BOM and couldn't wait for my first block pattern to arrive.  It came today!  This is the backing set.  The pattern is called Wiscasset by Minick & Simpson for Moda.


I can't wait to get started on the first block (I love stars and this star pattern)... 
Of course, I will be posting my progress here.
Yeah!

1 comment:

  1. that is one of the main reasons I started quilting too - a trip to Lancaster County in 1988 I had done a little bit before that - but that year and that trip did the trick for me and got me hooked.
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete